Nov 16 2016
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 02:00 pm
CORUM Palais des Congrès - Esplanade Charles De Gaulle, 34000 Montpellier
This forum will explore the challenges ahead for players from the financial, banking and insurance sectors: transformation of their business models, with trust at the heart of their strategies, and the changing shape of customer relations as technologies for cutting out the middleman and new digital platforms take hold.
- Yves GASSOT, CEO, IDATE DigiWorld
- Who are start-ups and innovators behind these innovations, and what are their business models? What impact should we expect to see on financial industry players and their customers?
- Olaf CARLSON-WEE, Founder & CEO, Polychain Capital
- Francis BAREL, Head of Market Growth, PayPal
- Arnaud BURGOT, COO, ULULE
- Mourtaza Asas-Syed, CIO et Directeur Général, YOMONI
- How financial sector products and practices are adapting, and what role can and should regulation take to tackle the new challenges?
- Jean-Hervé LORENZI, President, Pôle de Compétitivité Finance Innovation