Mar 11 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:00 am
CCIFC - Shanghai
2/F, Mayfair Tower,
83 Fu Min road,
Jin An District
Currently, the Chinese internet is the largest in the world, in terms of network size and in term of users.
And yet, apart from these clichés, what do we really know about it? How can the internet be integrated into a strategy of business development in China today?
In fact, several questions remain to be answered:
- How is the internet organized in China?
- What are the profiles of Chinese internet users?
- Where do they log from?
- In order to do what?
- How often?
- Who are the leading players in online services in China?
- What business are they in?
- How well do they perform?
- Does e-commerce really exist?
- How large the market is, and what is its outlook?
- What are the market's up-to-the-minute figures, latest practices and most recent trends?
- Where do we stand on the internet/mobile convergence?
For an expert's answers to these questions, it is our pleasure to welcome Patrice Nordey, General Manager Asia of L'Atelier ("The Workshop") of the group BNP Paribas's Technological Innovation Center. He will not only draw us a picture of the Chinese internet, but also provide tips to better understand the available opportunities for companies within their development framework and strategy in China.
More information : CCIFC Website
6:45pm - 7:00pm: Registration
7:00pm - 8:00pm: Presentation / Q&A session
8:00pm - 8:30pm: Cocktail
Presented by Patrice Nordey, Managing Director of L'Atelier BNP Paribas in Asia