Sep 20 2016
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
San Francisco / California - USA
Following our last e-Health learning expedition in 2015, L'Atelier is organizing a new immersion program in Silicon Valley to observe and identidy the latest trends in the health sector.
Silicon Valley is at the forefront of this dynamic, as a key region in the e-Health market with a high concentration of startups, research centers, specialised incubators, venture capital funds and major software companies.
To help you understand the latest trends regarding the future of health, L’Atelier is offering a 3-day immersion programme in San Francisco.
By taking part in this immersion programme, you will be able to:
- Understand emerging local trends by meeting with experts of the market
- Anticipate future challenges by meeting with B2B and B2C startups selected by L'Atelier
- Visit key companies and key players in the health sector
- Be accompanied by L'Atelier experts with briefing, debriefing and workshops focused on your next steps in this industry
Program (20th to 22nd of September 2016):
- Day 1 : Big trends and Research Centers regarding the future of health
- Day 2 : Preventive medicine
- Day 3 : Curative medicine