L'Atelier has been building up expertise in company innovation for more than 30 years, through its Technology Tracking, Creativity, and Consulting services.
Hundreds of companies have called upon our services to help them sharpen their view of future prospects, their IT strategy and their Innovation strategy, mainly in the sectors of Luxury Goods and Cosmetics, Media, Food, Mass Market Retail, Energy and Commodities, Automotive and Transport, Environment, Health, Public Institutions, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, IT Services, and Banking, Finance & Investment.
Our consulting offer
Innovation strategy entails helping our clients to develop and implement IT strategies which are aligned with the company strategy, mainly centred on Communication, Marketing and Commercial activities (Distribution, Sales, Customer Relationship Management).
Strategic Innovation Consulting involves helping our clients to develop and implement innovation strategies aligned with the company strategy, mainly regarding Business Prospecting, Creativity, Project Portfolio Management, New Product Development and Marketing, services, processes, business models and organisational structures.
For detailed information on L’Atelier’s services:
Our clients expectation
Grow their business via IT networks
- Develop and implement IT strategies which are aligned with company strategy (Communication, Marketing, Distribution, Sales and CRM)
- Sharpen their view of the likely future impact of IT on the company and its markets
- Set up an IT department or a new IT structure
Enhance their innovation capabilities
- Develop and implement an Innovation strategy aligned with company strategy (Business Prospecting, Creativity, Project Portfolio Management, New Product Development and Marketing, services, processes, business models and organisational structures).
- Spot and assess innovative projects
- Seize private equity investment opportunities
Our main services
- Strategic planning (IT or Innovation strategy) coupled with organisational recommendations and implementation road-map
- Private equity investment planning: spotting start-ups, due diligence, portfolio management with exit strategy
- Analytical reports: market studies, business models, case studies, benchmarking
- Hand-holding services: intra-company meetings and study trips to raise awareness and enhance cultural acclimatisation among top management, and/or training of key people
Our standard Consultancy approach
- Analysis phase
with the clienT