L'Atelier undertakes technology tracking on behalf of numerous companies.
This market observation work feeds into marketing analysis, surveys or innovation, and helps to steer companies’ investment decisions or market positioning.
Following the concept of technology tracking originally developed for BNP Paribas, L'Atelier determines for each specific industry - automobiles, luxury goods and services, mass consumer goods, energy, etc - the scope and depth of the research work to be carried out.
- Business Newsletters
- Innovation Sourcing
- Sector Intelligence
- Competition Watch
- Start-ups Alert
- Best Practice Case Studies
Our clients expectation
- Spot opportunities linked to new technologies
- Track a market sector in Europe-Middle East-Africa, Asia or the USA
- Follow new consumer trends
- Develop an innovation strategy
- Make private equity investments
Our standard consultancy approach
- Analysis phase
with the client