Top 10 Brands in China social media presence

By December 10, 2012 54 comments
Top 10 Social Media brands

China’s most valuable brands are increasingly present in social media. Their presence cuts across most categories. Now comes this ranking list, which is based on a combined view of social media from Millward Brown BrandZ™ consumer research and CIC, China’s leading social media research firm.

The top 10 brands are:

1. China Mobile
  2. China Telecom
  3. Pin An
  4. Construction bank of China
  5. China Southern Airlines
  6. Suning
  7. Mengniu
  8. PetroChina
  9. China Merchant’s Bank
  10. Tsingtao

Only brands in the BrandZ™ China Top 50 were included in the Social Media Presence ranking. All portals, social networking sites and e-commerce sites were removed, since consumers use these platforms to engage with brands in the digital space.

The ranking Index comprises three measures:

1. Fans: The percent of consumers who claim to be a fan/follower and keep up with the brands via social networks
  2. Digital Brand Presence: The percent of consumers who have seen, heard or read about the brand online recently
  3. Recommenders: The percent of consumers who are likely to recommend a brand

Page top

54 Comments

as titled.

Submitted by Chris Yan (not verified) - on January 31, 2013 at 05:38 am

Is this ranking including international brands?

Submitted by chrisyan.hk (not verified) - on January 31, 2013 at 05:39 am

Tsing Tao is owned by an international group but within this ranking, all the brands are Chinese : http://www.millwardbrown.com/brandz/2013/China/Docs/2013_BrandZ_ChinaTop50_Report_EN.pdf

Submitted by Red (not verified) - on February 06, 2013 at 03:06 am

You can't really say what is beautiful about a place, but the image of the place will remain vividly with you. ecift

Submitted by ankurs127 (not verified) - on August 20, 2013 at 02:47 pm

Whoever wants to start a business in China should think about these options. This information can be priceless for those interested. I read some reports about it on this BestCustomWriting.com source.

Submitted by sally - on August 28, 2013 at 02:15 pm

Social Media Presence is main factor to get our business noticed. The top 10 result you given above are really done by hard data stats analysis. Since, we are new to your page, This post is great with it having page rank of 2 Google.
buy instagram followers

Submitted by Kinkobe (not verified) - on September 06, 2013 at 07:30 pm

Good and well clean rated model systems to cover very close content and sweat through the time works.

buy instagram followers cheap
buy usa facebook fans

Submitted by Kinkobe (not verified) - on September 17, 2013 at 07:40 pm

I never would have thought that in China there are social networks. there is a rigid dictatorship! there is even in jouercasino777.eu is impossible to play.

Submitted by afforuck (not verified) - on September 23, 2013 at 01:29 pm

i am glad I cam accross this site because I was searching for this information for a long time and I am very happy that I already found it. Im also looking forward
Stainless steel raw material in Hyderabad
Canteen kitchen equipment in Andhra Pradesh

Submitted by sampath chowdary (not verified) - on September 26, 2013 at 01:50 pm

I am glad I cam accross Ceiling fans exporters in India ||sodium cmc ||| this site because I was searching for this information for a long time and I am very happy that I already found it. Im also looking forward to have a copy of this album becuase classic songs are very rare now a days and it has only limited copies and I will be very happy if I got one

Submitted by sampath chowdary mullapudi (not verified) - on September 26, 2013 at 01:52 pm

Legal mentions © L’Atelier BNP Paribas